SpreadsheetGear 2010 for Windows 6.0
SpreadsheetGear 2010 is the leading Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet component for the Microsoft .NET Framework.
With one safe managed assembly, SpreadsheetGear 2010 enables ASP.NET and Windows Forms developers to easily take advantage of scalable Excel Reporting, dynamic dashboards from Excel charts and ranges, powerful Windows Forms spreadsheet controls, comprehensive Excel compatible charting, the fastest and most complete Excel compatible calculations and more.
- Royalty free deployment to 32 bit and 64 bit Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 (including R2) and Windows Server 2008 (including R2).
- Create, read, modify, view, edit, format, calculate, print and write Microsoft Excel 97-2003 (xls) and Excel 2007-2010 Open XML (xlsx and xlsm) workbooks without Excel.
- Read and write password protected xls, xlsx and xlsm workbooks.
- Scalable and reliable Excel Reporting.
- Powerful Windows Forms spreadsheet controls.
- Easily create images from Excel charts and ranges.
- Comprehensive charting APIs.
- Fastest and most complete Excel compatible calculation engine available (significantly faster than Excel).
- Versatile autofilters with top or bottom n items or percent, above or below average, custom criteria, SUBTOTAL support and more (see Autofilter Features below).
- Read and write CSV and tab separated text files.
- Support for cell comments, pictures, text boxes, check boxes, drop-downs, list boxes, spinners, scrollbars, buttons, lines and many autoshapes.
- Drag Fill / Auto Fill including support for numbers, dates, times, month names, day names and certain text patterns.
- Fill Data Series support including automatic, chronological, linear, growth, day, weekday, month, year, start value, step value, stop value and the ability to use regression for linear or exponential trends.
- Fast single variable and single target goal seeking.
- Data validation including operators, alert messages, alert styles, custom formulas and drop-down lists.
- Conditional formats with support for simple comparison operators and custom formulas.
- Copy and insert DataTables into pre-formatted ranges with complete formula, border and format fixups.
- Easily convert entire workbooks or specific ranges to a DataSet or DataTable.
- Copy, transpose and consolidate across cells, worksheets, workbooks and workbook sets.
- Insert, delete and clear rows, columns and cells.
- Stable sort with an unlimited number of keys and the ability to sort text as numbers.
- Grouping and outlining of rows and columns.
- Supports 1,048,576 rows, 16,384 columns, 64K worksheets, unlimited workbooks and unlimited workbook sets.
- Copy, insert and move entire worksheets.
- C# and Visual Basic samples for ASP.NET and Windows Forms.
- Reads and writes VBA Macros.